Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Tuesday Evening Update

Today has been a pretty good day. Laurie has not needed the pain medication today and is feeling better. However now her legs are swelling so they have put the blow up stockings on her to reduce the swelling and keep her circulation going.
One of the church members flew to Austin today to pick me up and bring me back to Junction so that I could get some clothes and things. As we neared Junction a cold front with rain hit and we couldn't fly back to Austin. So I am home for tonight and will fly back to Austin in the morning.
Laurie has Austin friends staying with her so she is not alone. I am sorry not to be there with her but she is in good hands.
As of now Laurie will be in the hospital at least until Friday. One school of thought has her in the hospital until she has the baby. We have a room at the seminary and the apartment will be open for us Tuesday or Wednesday.

1 comment:

Alan said...

Still praying for you all. Keep safe.