Saturday, July 26, 2008

Getting Wii Fit

We finally got a wii fit, I won't tell you what my BMI is for now but hopefully with a change of lifestyle (food choices) and some exercise I can get it down to an acceptable range. Laurie's BMI was perfect. We will have to see how it reacts to her being pregnant.

The really funny thing about the wii fit is that it checks your balance and I lean to the left and Laurie leans to the right. That's probably only funny if you know us but if you don't it's completely backward.

I have been wanting a game console for a long time and just didn't need another excuse to sit on the couch. This seemed like a good way to actually enjoy getting some exercise. I'll post some updates with our experiences in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I want Wii Fit!!!!!!